Step On Bus Tours


248.619.6692

steponbustours@gmail.com

23211 Woodward Ave. #121

​Ferndale, MI 48220

​Facebook: stepon.bustour page

Twitter: @StepOnBusTours

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

CONVENIENCE IS THE COLOR OF VERA BRADLEY

Vera Bradley bags. The women in my sparse family love them.  
Travel bag is ideal for carrying 3 bags, boots & video gadgets.

My niece who got me into Vera Bradley in the first place and her mother, my sis-in-law who is quite the saint as she is married to my brother, a handful, swear by them. Those two have bags, purses, wallets, wristlets, clutches & accessories for every possible thing you can imagine.  The color they put in their lives shades their personalities, too.

And, it spilled over to me. Now I have Vera Bardley bags, too. It'sa family thing.

Basically, I am a one purse woman and always have been. My “Go Bag” -- has everything including the kitchen sink  that is with me constantly as well as a bag for daily work items not to mention my laptop bag. Yes, I am the bag lady.  Being on the road and on the go constantly means that I have to keep as organized as possible. Bags are the best way for me to do so. And, I welcome all bags of every color, size and type.  

Yet, the only way I can do it is with this giant Vera Bradley carry-all.  All of my bags go into this large container. It sure helps keep items contained especially when some of the items in the bags spill over. And, what's really sensational are the bright colors.  

In case you don't know, Vera Bradley is the leader in colorful cotton quilted patterned bags and luggage for women in all sizes.  Back in the early 1980s, while awaiting a flight in Atlanta, longtime friends, Patricia Polito Miller and BarbaraBradley Baekgaard noticed a huge lack in feminine-looking luggage. So they developed a line, which really took off with word-of-mouth advertising, the best kind.  

When my sis-in-law gives me these beautiful bags, I generally say to myself, 'oh boy, this will get so dirty and beat up, do I deserve this?' The answer is yes I do. And so do you. 

For the person who has too much on their platter and puts others first, this is just a small way we can honor ourselves. 

“The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most.” 
― John Ruskin, The Stones of Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment