|Dazzling fireworks on the Detroit River amaze spectators.|
Enjoy the 61st Annual Ford Detroit Fireworks this year with a group motorcoach trip on June 24 offered by Step On Bus Tours to see the spectacular pyrotechnics display on the Detroit/Windsor waterfront. The Fireworks will be viewed from a Canadian certified ferry vessel.
Eight Reasons to take the bus and boat tour for the Fireworks:
- Leave the driving to us. Yes, there will be crowds. Our bus can easily manage them safely as well as road, ramp and expressway closures
- Hassle free US and Canadian Custom crossing. Sure, you will have to disembark the bus and check in with customs – all under a half-an-hour. They know that we’re coming in advance.
- No searching frustration for a place to park or pay high parking prices.
- Less walking – only from boat to bus. It’s ideal for people who have mobility issues.
- No need to carry your own chair. The boat has plenty of seats and will be reserved for Step On Bus Tours.
- Great views of the fireworks from the boat. Everyone gets a good seat instead of elbowing for a place.
- Hors d'oeuvres on the vessel include: include imported and domestic cheeses, vegetable crudité with dip, trio dip platter, assorted sushi, mini heirloom tomato tarts, vegetable spring roll, with chili dipping sauce, vegetable samosas with cucumber raita, mini beef kafta with garlic dipping sauce, chicken satays with peanut sauce.
- Clean restrooms are always available. There’s no searching, no line and no charge.
“I developed this trip for people of all ages who want a hassle free way of seeing the Fireworks,” said Rose Szwed, President and Duchess of Touring, Step On Bus Tours. “Travelers can take the first portion of the day to take care of their concerns and plan to have a lot of fun starting with the departure. There’s entertainment on the bus. And games with great prizes. Of course, the striking performance is the centerpiece of the event. ”
The Ford Detroit Fireworks is the unofficial kick off to Summer as the fireworks light up the sky over Detroit and Windsor, Ontario, Canada has the most dramatic backdrops against unique buildings -- the GM/Renaissance Center and historic buildings and churches. Showtime is 9:55 pm.
“It’s so spectacular that it’s a photographer’s dream with many dazzling images to capture and in comfort without constantly jockeying for a great spot,” Szwed said.
Beverages and snacks are available for purchase on the boat.
Step On Bus Tours will also bring water and snacks for
travelers. Board our bus and receive a box lunch, and
a slice of apple pie, an Americana goodie bag, and other surprises going and returning.
Cost is $110 per person and includes roundtrip motorcoach,
box lunch, border crossing fees, tickets for the boat,
hors d’oeuvre and snacks. Fee is non-refundable
Travelers will be picked up at one of the following locations:
1. Eddie Edgar Ice Arena, I-96 & Farmington Rd.-- 5:30 pm
2. Walmart at M-59 and Mound, Sterling Heights -- 4:30 pm
3. Lowes, 12 Mile & John R, Madison Heights -- 5:00 pm
First come first serve. PAYMENT DUE BYJUNE 1, 2019. Though the Fireworks begin at 9:55 pm, Step On Bus Tours has allowed time for the motorcoach to navigate traffic, drive through customs, board the boat, choose seats and sail. The trip is open to all ages.
Cash and checks are accepted. There’s a slight upcharge for using credit cards because Step On Bus Tours does not build in credit card costs per trip.
Those who want to attend the trip must reserve their seats by calling Step on Bus Tours at (248)-619-6692 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Attendees will receive confirmation 10 days before the event that include pick up time and other details.