Step On Bus Tours


248.619.6692

steponbustours@gmail.com

23211 Woodward Ave. #121

​Ferndale, MI 48220

​Facebook: stepon.bustour page

Twitter: @StepOnBusTours

Thursday, March 17, 2016

CHINA'S MONGOLIAN WINDS

Entering China's canals by boat -  a portal.
When the Mongolian winds blow the clouds away in Sozhou, a city just west of Shanghai, the beautiful countryside reveals astonishing mountains, seemingly built by the Gods, temples dedicated to rulers and emperors of the past, and lush vistas and landscapes:  This is China --  ancient and vast, the the trip of a lifetime. 

That was the first awesome impression that I had as I traveled to China for 9 days in late October. I was part of an elite group of travel planners on a site inspection of the country,  checking out the trip for my  travelers. As a result, I am now also be featuring a luxury trip to China including hotel, meals, all airfares, taxes and tours out of Detroit, all at a cost of $2799.

Our trip featured luxury motorcoach transportation from one city to the other. Driving in China is fast and hair-raising, with the majority of the  1.6 billion people always on the move in the world's most incredible rush hour, a chaos of buses and trucks and more bikes than one can even imagine. Yet our drivers were extremely cautious and very courteous, caring about our comfort at all times.



China's formal tourist attractions are so varied and so widely dispersed that my first trip was basically a preview of this exciting country. Still, I experienced the incredible diversity of China, the third largest country in the world in terms of area. (Russia and Canada are in the top spots.) As I mingled among the Chinese, very few spoke English, we met only very friendly, hospitable folk. Everywhere I went they took my picture or snuck selfies with me being none the wiser.

The winds are blowing outside my door right now, and I am longing to return to Golden China, a most incredible place on the planet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment