Step On Bus Tours


248.619.6692

steponbustours@gmail.com

23211 Woodward Ave. #121

​Ferndale, MI 48220

​Facebook: stepon.bustour page

Twitter: @StepOnBusTours

Sunday, December 9, 2012

DON'T CROSS THE GORE LINES

The gore line is the long, unbroken lines:a no drive zone.
Since I am usually driving about 1,000 miles a week, I see things on the thoroughfares that I feel are beneficial in my alerting other drivers and help avoid a costly ticket. 

I was pulled over by a State Trooper about two months ago as I was merging from one expressway onto another who told me that I crossed the gore line. Bewildered I had no clue what he meant and he explained it to me 3 times. It's the long unbroken lines that you see pictured above.

The fee for crossing the line is about $350.  I was given a warning and gratefully thanked God that I avoided this steep fine.

As you are driving, you'll see that gore lines help drivers match speeds when they are entering an expressway.  They also help departing traffic slow done in order to exist.

December is a very busy month for all of us. Though it is easier said than done when you have a lot on your mind, try to remember this suggestion and avoid a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment