Step On Bus Tours


248.619.6692

steponbustours@gmail.com

23211 Woodward Ave. #121

​Ferndale, MI 48220

​Facebook: stepon.bustour page

Twitter: @StepOnBusTours

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FREE TRIP: WHO IS THIS PERSON?

Originally Tiffany pulled glass window.
I was thinking about giving away a free trip to the Quilts, Quakers & Questors for Feb. 22 if a reader can answer a question that I think is a real stumper.  Time got away from me, but the question still remains. And I am just intrigued ... who could really know this except for one person that I casually know personally. How's that!

Well, since the tour is fast approaching, and let me tell you, and yes, there are some real excited folks, I decided to give away one of my day trips if one of my readers can answer the following by Sunday, Feb. 24.

WHO IS THIS PERSON?

  • A very famous southern leader during the Civil War.
  • Much loved and respected.
  • Took the loss of the South to the North professionally.
  • Loved military strategy.
  • Spoke to over 10,000 people in Michigan. 

So what do you think? First person gets the free trip while the second gets a 1/2 price.  Looking forward to hearing from you.







No comments:

Post a Comment